The Chatelain Family

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Beach Trip


Drew took his 1st trip to the beach--Perdido Key, Florida--this past week. To be honest, I think the beach agrees with him...he was more awake and even slept 7 hours a night while we were there! He was such an angel. In the morning we would get him ready for the trek down to the ocean. I would lather him with sunscreen--which he hated--and let me know by screaming! He stayed down at the beach ALL day with Dan and me with no trouble. He slept in his carrier in his UV protected Pea Pod tent with his own personal fan and sat with us under a big tent when he was awake! He had his made for sure! Dan dipped Drew's feet in the water and he smiled! We think he is going to love the beach just as much as his parents!

Drew also met his 3 uncles for the first time--I think he loved them just as much as they did! It was sweet to see them interact together! Drew will have a blast as he gets older playing with his uncles and I'm sure they will teach him many things I wish they wouldn't..haha!

It amazes me how time is flying by and how fast he is really growing! I'm truly trying to enjoy each day with him. He is cooing and smiling so much. He is much more interested in his surroundings and doesn't want to miss anything!! I love to see all the subtle changes and I feel so blessed that God chose me to be his mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment